Easily Organize, Claim and Renew Insurance!

Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Renewal Process

ManipalCigna Health Insurance Policy Online Renewal Process

Renew your Manipal Cigna health policy with ease by following these steps
Step 1: Go to the official ManipalCigna Health Insurance website. Click on the 'Renewal' option and choose Retail Customer.
Step 2: Provide necessary information like your policy number and date of birth and then click 'Proceed.' You can find your policy number in the email & text messages sent to you on your register email & mobile number
Step 3: Carefully review policy details and make online payment using the available flexible payment methods
Step 4: An email confirming the premium payment and policy renewal will be sent to you

Please note that the company offers hassle free renewal of your policy even if your policy has crossed the renewal date, up to 30 days

Renewing Your ManipalCigna Health Insurance Policy Offline

For offline policy renewal with ManipalCigna Health Insurance, you have two options

  • Contact ManipalCigna Health Insurance experts via the toll-free number 1800-102-4462 to share your renewal requirements
  • Visit a nearby ManipalCigna Health Insurance branch to complete the renewal process in person

Manipal Cigna Premium Calculator

Use the Manipal Cigna health insurance premium calculator to estimate your health insurance premiums.

Premium Calculator

Enter just a few details to calculate your health insurance premium within 30 seconds.

Manipal Cigna Customer Care

Customer Care Number


Fixed benefit health plans are those wherein the claim amount does not depend on the actual medical expenses incurred. A fixed amount of money is paid which is predetermined at the time of buying the policy.

Yes, you can by as many health insurance plans as you want depending on your coverage requirement.

Health insurance plans of Manipal Cigna are offered for a period of 1 year, 2 years or 3 years. If you choose longer coverage tenure you also get premium discounts.

No, health insurance claims pay for medical expenses incurred in case of hospitalisation. They do not pay for accidental death. However, if you buy personal accident plans, you get a claim for accidental death.

Yes, medical check-ups are required if you opt for sum insured of INR 25 lakhs. Check-ups are usually required at all ages.

Indemnity oriented health insurance plans are those which pay for the actual medical costs which are incurred up to a maximum of the sum insured chosen by the policyholder.

Yes, all health insurance plans allow lifelong renewals without any maximum cover ceasing age. However, for dependent children, the family floater covers them till 23 years of age. Thereafter, they have to be insured under an independent health insurance plan.

Portability means switching from one health insurance plan to another. Porting can be done between the health insurance plans of the same company or between the health insurance plans of different companies. To port, the policyholder should submit a written request with the insurance company at least 45 days before the expiry of the policy under which he/she is covered.

Manipal Cigna’s ProHealth plans allow family floater coverage wherein self, spouse, dependent children and dependent parents can be covered.

Co-payment is a clause which is usually applicable if the insured is 65 years or above. Under co-payment, a part of the claim is paid by the policyholder himself/herself and the insurance company then pays the remaining. So, if the plan has a co-payment of 20% it means that 20% of the claim would have to be paid by the policyholder and the insurance company would pay the remaining 80% of the claim.

A health insurance plan which compensates for the expenses incurred on hospitalization and has no predefined fixed benefits attached to any condition is called an Indemnity Health Insurance Plan. Basically, it works on a cashless reimbursement basis and claim is payable only on hospitalization.
Book A Free Consultation

Feeling Unsure About Insurance Plans?

Our experts can help you make informed decisions

  • IRDAI certified expert advice
  • Free consultation
  • Claim support

No charges. No spam!

Health Insurance Companies Similar To Manipal Cigna