Turtlemint Insurance Services Private Limited’ (f/k Turtlemint Insurance Services Private Limited). operates the website www.turtlemint.com (hereinafter referred to as Turtlemint). Turtlemint is a licensed Insurance Broking Company holding a broking license from the Indian Insurance Regulator – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India bearing IRDAI License No. 487 valid till: 02/04/2026.Through Turtlemint, Turtlemint provides users with information and tools to make it easy to compare and buy insurance policies.
This ToU Agreement is effective from the time you visit our website. We reserve the right, at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the ToUAgreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of Turtlemint signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified ToU Agreement.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by the terms of this ToU Agreement, and/or applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as name, address, contact details, car registration and purchase details, identity proof such as Aadhar ID, etc.). You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and updated.
- By providing your information you explicitly authorize us to access on your behalf your records from the competent authority, such as Aadhar, RTO, etc. for the purpose of facilitation of your transaction with us.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liabilities.
User generated content
We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that we do not pre-screen content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website (“user generated content”), then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any Turtlemint employees or representatives.
We do not assume any liability for any user generated content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this ToU Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks.
IPR and Copyright
All content and materials available on Turtlemint, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are either the intellectual property of Turtlemint or under licensed use byTurtlemint, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Turtlemint.
You agree to indemnify and hold Turtlemint, its parent company, officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content submitted by the user, users use of the service, violation of the ToU, breach by the user of any of the representations and warranties herein, or user’s violation of any rights of another.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements,
- The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors,
- The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- Any downloads from Turtlemint will not harm your computer or device in any way.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Turtlemint has no liability in relation to or arising out of the Website Information and recommendations. You are responsible for the final choice of your product. Please seek further advice from Turtlemint or the relevant participating insurance companies before choosing your product, if you have any doubts or queries about the same. Furthermore, Turtlemint does not guarantee when or if you will actually acquire the product that you have chosen and does not accept any liability arising out of delay in you acquiring the product you have chosen. You acknowledge and accept that the final issuance of the policy is subject to the underwriting norms and sole discretion of the insurance company whose policy you have chosen to buy.
Limitation of Liability
ou expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any.Turtlemint will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Turtlemint EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.