What is Term Insurance Premium Calculator?
A term insurance premium calculator is a specially designed tool that helps calculate the premium to be paid for a term insurance. The premium is calculated based on certain factors like age, gender, lifestyle habits, coverage amount and term period. This tool is useful for researching and finalising on the term insurance product you want to buy.
How do you use our Term Insurance Premium Calculator?
Before purchasing a term insurance policy, it is advisable to calculate the premium using our Term Insurance Premium Calculator.
- Step 1: Enter your personal information like date of birth, gender, annual income, lifestyle, smoking habits etc.
- Step 2: Enter your desired sum assured and the policy term. Also specify if you want your beneficiary to receive lump sum amount or monthly income.
- Step 3: The term insurance premium calculator will calculate and give you multiple options based on your requirement.
Financial security for your loved ones is just three steps away.
What are the benefits of using the Turtlemint Term Insurance Premium Calculator?
- At Turtlemint, we help you make term insurance comparison of the different plans issued by top insurance companies of India. You could also choose to go to each insurance company’s website and use their tool to calculate the premium. However, going to each insurer’s website and checking the premium takes a lot of time and effort. On the other hand, using our calculator helps you compare various products offered by different companies at one place and finally buy the best term insurance plan.
- Once you know the approximate premium outgo, you can plan and manage your expenses.
- Our term insurance premium calculator helps you do your research online, saving time and effort.
Things to keep in mind while using a Term Insurance Premium Calculator
A premium calculator is just an online tool to facilitate in calculating the premium. It’s important to remember that it does not offer anything other than convenience of comparing different term insurance plans quickly. Inputs given by you like age, intended sum assured, lifestyle, etc, should be correct if you want an accurate calculation. So, be judicious in choosing the best term insurance plan from the array of offers that the calculator provides you with.