More information about the plan can be found below:
|Sr. No||Features||Coverage Details|
|1||Type of cover||Indemnity|
|2||Hospitalization Cover||SI 25K|
|3||Pre | Post hospitalization days||30 Days | 60 Days|
|4||Room rent Restriction||No restriction|
|5||ICU Limit||No restriction|
|6||Road Ambulance||1% of the SI|
|7||STP – Entry Age||18 years|
|8||STP- Max Age||60 years|
|9||Type of hospital covered||All ( i.e Private, Military, Army, Govt etc)|
Points to Note:
- Sum insured will be on individual basis
- PED Waiting period 4 years and specific illness waiting period 2 years will be applicable.
- Coverage is applicable only if the insured member is diagnosed with and hospitalised solely for COVID-19.Initial waiting period 15 days
- Insured member(s) should not suffer from any respiratory related symptoms like severe cough, respiratory distress and breathlessness continuously from the last 4 weeks at the time of buying this policy.
- Insured member should not have travelled to the countries listed in the “Travel Advisory on Home Isolation/Quarantine and restricted travel” issued by Ministry of Health & FW, Government of India as applicable on date of policy purchase, since 60 days prior to the policy inception date and any time after the policy inception date. Travel advisories can be found here: https://www.mohfw.gov.in
- Positive test report for Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) conducted from ICMR Authorized test Centre in India from National Institute of Virology, Pune. https://icmr.nic.in/sites/default/files/upload_documents/Testing_sites_for_COVID19.pdf
- Hospitalisation expenses due to Quarantine for COVID-19 are also covered if the insured member(s) was/were suffering from COVID -19 during the hospitalisation and the said hospitalisation was solely due to COVID-19.
- Child below 18 years can be covered if either parent also takes the policy
- Hospitalisation expenses not in lieu of treatment for Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) will not be covered.
- Insured members already treated for or quarantined for Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) before the policy issuance will not be covered.
- Treatment taken outside India will not be covered.
- Home hospitalisation (Domiciliary hospitalisation) expenses will not be covered.
- Hospitalisation expenses for patients only under investigation with inconclusive medical report will not be covered.
- Test report for Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) conducted from centres other than ICMR Authorized test Centre in India from
- National Institute of Virology, Pune will not be considered.